Thursday, February 28, 2013

Rhett's First Days


Okay now, I'm vowing (I'll try not to break it) to come back from my blogging hiatus.  But Mommyhood is time consuming!  And when my little man isn't vying for my attention, he's just too cute and squishy to put down, so bye bye goes the blogging.  

We have been enjoying Rhett's first 20 days for sure.  Greg spent the first week home with us and beyond that, Rhett and I have been having fun hanging around the house as well as getting out a little bit...a couple pediatrician appointments, a few afternoons at Granna's, and a trip or two to the store.  So, here are a few pictures from Rhett's first few days including some of his visitors both in the hospital and at home.

Cute cousins, Kate & Claire
CiCi & Grandpa
Granna, Grandad, Aunt Jill, Kate & Claire




me & Liz

"Uncle" Terrence & Uncle Geoff

Rhett & Kelly

meeting Taylor (side note: I distinctly remember the day Taylor was born)

Aunt Raquel

Miss Vicky (Rhett's surrogate Grandma), Tiffany & "Aunt" Kristina
Papa Dale
Rhett's first bath

Going on a walk

Napping with Daddy
"Just Born"

3 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

Oh my heavens! He is sweet and I bet you all are having the best time getting to know each other :-)

Kristy Goldman said...

He is so sweet. Isn't it just the best to finally get to know him on the outside! I know the first days can be hard, but I hope you are enjoying Rhett and taking a little time each day for yourself.

Kristin said...

i love pictures of babies sleeping on their parent's chests. so precious!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved