Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chillin' at the Bama Breeze

Hey folks!  Sorry I have been MIA...I'm officially a working Mommy now and I'm slowly learning how to balance my time.  We're getting there and I know it will only get easier... Little Guy started "school" and minimal tears were shed (I know...I'm surprised too!).  Anyways, I have so much to catch you up on, but I'll start with the most recent weekend first.

This past weekend, we had our annual trip to Margaritaville!  It's always a blast to get together with friends and family for the Jimmy Buffett concert.  But it was our first night away from Rhett, so it was definitely bittersweet.  I didn't worry a bit though because he was in great hands of a few good babysitters back home!


Enjoying the "tropics" of Dallas...and look!  Even Skeeter got festive!

The Girls, Geoff & Greg walking the Deep Edy Vodka red carpet, Me & Laura waiting on Mr. Buffett, & the Guys
A few of the crazy things we saw including "Drunk Plinko" and Rustin's awesome Reagan hat circa '84

Meanwhile, back at home, Rhett was enjoying some "cousin lovin'" with the girls!  Aunt Jill & Uncle Tommy were kind enough to keep Mr. Man overnight for us and get a sneak peak at what it would have been like to have a boy.  Thank you Jill for sending me plenty of iphone pics to keep me sane!

Two great sitters
Going on a walk

Greg & I enjoyed our night out but I was waking him up at dawn to hit the road home to see my boy!  One night away was plenty...and it was good practice for our Montreal trip next month. 

0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved