Sunday, May 12, 2013

My First Mother's Day

I have to say that my first Mother's Day was better than I ever imagined!  It started off Friday when I took Mr. Man to school.  His teacher gave me the present that he "made" for me this week!  Talk about choking back the tears!  I have a feeling I will have this one forever.


On Sunday, we started our day off with Rhett's Baptism (a separate post on that later).  Greg and I were so blessed to have both of our moms with us on Mother's Day this year!  We all got together after church to celebrate Rhett as well as the Moms with a yummy Mexican meal.

Mommy & Rhett
The Best Mom these 2 girls could ask for
 
All the special Moms in our families

After everyone left, Greg & Rhett spoiled me with my Mother's Day gifts...new crochet Toms and a DSW gift card.  Obviously, my boys know the way to my heart...through SHOES! 

Kicking my feet up in my new shoes

All I can say is that I am so thankful God blessed me with Rhett and I am so lucky to be his Mommy!  I could not love my little boy any more!


0 comments:


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved