Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Rhett's Baptism

On Mother's Day, Greg and I had Rhett baptized.  Doing this on Mother's Day meant a lot to me, as I was also baptized on Mother's Day 32 years ago.

My Baptism Day
We were so honored to have Rev. Charles Ruehl come back from retirement to perform the ceremony. Rev. Ruehl is such an important part of our lives because he married us, along with my sister and brother-in-law, and also baptized both of our nieces.  He and his wife, Phoebe, are like a part of our extended family!



It was so wonderful to have both of our families there to witness this beautiful sacrament and celebrate Rhett. 



Our Little Family   

It was a gorgeous day, so we got some great pictures with Rhett's grandparents and aunts & uncles (and cousins too!).  This little boy is definitely blessed with so many people who love him!


This day meant so much to our family, as it is the beginning of Rhett's life in the church.  I am looking forward to many years of Sunday school, VBS, and children's choir for Rhett.  I hope that he is able to make the same church memories as a child that I did.



God Bless Rhett Warren

Who could not fall in love with this little face?

2 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

I was baptised on Mother's Day too!!! What a special moment you shared with Rhett!

Kristy Goldman said...

What a special day - he looks precious!


Simply Smith

The Mr. & Mrs.

Rhett

Miss Prissy

Vegas
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved